ABBEY WEAR is a responsive, consistent and reliable service provider, with extensive technical experience in Installing all types of wear resistant components to Mineral Process Equipment, this include Mill liners, Screen media and Wear plates. We provide full Installation services, Inspection/ Consultancy Services and Preventative Maintenance Contracts.
ABBEY WEAR operate a comprehensively equipped “workshop” with fully qualified managers, supervisors and crew members, who are able to install all types of wear resistant linings and screen media on request.
At ABBEY WEAR we are all committed to the pro-active approach to Health and Safety procedures. All our employees carry up to date certificates for required qualifications to carry out there duties, including up to date Medical Certificates for different Mine sites.
At ABBEY WEAR we implement the following:
1) Provide and maintain a safe work environment.
2) Actively seek to eliminate unsafe acts and behaviour.
3) Assess the risk of all work activities to ensure acceptable standers are set.
4) Carry out planned and unplanned work to the same high health and safety standards.
5) Maintain good housekeeping on site and at our factory units.
- Mill lining installations (rubber/steel)
- Wear protection installations (rubber/steel/polyurathane/ceramics)
- Screen Media installations (rubber/wire/polyurathane)
- Dust Sealing system
- Trommel and trunnion systems
- Conveyor components (belts/pulleys/impact beds/idlers/rollers/belt cleaners)
- Rubber Lining.
Consultation & Design
In conjunction with our national and international partners, ABBEY WEAR has many years of experience in the design of wear resistant linings that meets a variety of products.
Inspection / Monitoring and Maintenance
We can undertake planned shutdown ,followed by timely & accurate reporting. Assessment of your plant & equipment can provide vital planning information that will assist you in determining plant upgrades and capital expenditure forecasts. A programmed preventative maintenance plan can be designed to streamline your operation by increasing production up time and lowering costs. The program can be tailored to support & meet your plants production & scheduled down time timetable.
- Ensure that the live of you lining and equipment is extended and maximized
- Minimize and prevent downtime from unexpected liner and equipment failure
- Prevent expensive service calls by identifying problems before they occur
- Get a more informative status report of your lining and equipment
- Monitor improvements in your plant
- Make your production equipment more reliable.